- There’s nothing worse than being pegged as a newb. If you’re a little wet behind the ears in this blog-eat-blog world, watch out for these 7 Practices That Make You Look Like a Rookie Blogger.
- LinkedIn’s Visual Portfolio feature has been out there since May, but if you’re like me, you just got your hands on this juicy addition. You don’t have to be in a creative field to include some eye candy on your profile- just make sure to check out How To Showcase Your Portfolio Using LinkedIn’s “Professional Portfolio” Feature to make sure you’re on the right track.
Calling all college students- you undoubtedly have enough on your plate without having to worry about how your college experiences affect the probability of you getting a job. But… it’s true. So give these 12 College Experiences Your Resume Needs a shot. (It’s as simple as joining a club)!
- You’ve got the skills. Now use ‘em. Read 3 Ways I Made More Money With My Existing Skills to find out how Leah Manderson takes advantage of hers and how you can do the same.
- Job interviews are strange phenomenons. You may leave an interview thinking you’ve scored big time. Your interviewer may think otherwise. Check out these 5 Mistakes Job Interviewers Secretly Hate to make sure you really do score.
- If you’re like me, you’ve been making PowerPoint presentations since middle school. It gets old. But creating an engaging presentation is a skill worth developing, and one you’ll repeatedly find yourself in need of. So here’s How To Create a Captivating Presentation, Slideshare style.
« Older entries