- There’s nothing worse than being pegged as a newb. If you’re a little wet behind the ears in this blog-eat-blog world, watch out for these 7 Practices That Make You Look Like a Rookie Blogger.
- LinkedIn’s Visual Portfolio feature has been out there since May, but if you’re like me, you just got your hands on this juicy addition. You don’t have to be in a creative field to include some eye candy on your profile- just make sure to check out How To Showcase Your Portfolio Using LinkedIn’s “Professional Portfolio” Feature to make sure you’re on the right track.
Calling all college students- you undoubtedly have enough on your plate without having to worry about how your college experiences affect the probability of you getting a job. But… it’s true. So give these 12 College Experiences Your Resume Needs a shot. (It’s as simple as joining a club)!
- If you’re like me, you’ve been making PowerPoint presentations since middle school. It gets old. But creating an engaging presentation is a skill worth developing, and one you’ll repeatedly find yourself in need of. So here’s How To Create a Captivating Presentation, Slideshare style.
- Looking to transform your resume into an infographic wonder? Turn Your LinkedIn Into A Sweet Infographic With Visualize.me! Paired with your ATS resume, you can’t go wrong.
- Creativity is finally getting some well-deserved appreciation in the work place but now that it’s worming its into almost every career, you might find yourself struggling. Check out 7 Ways To Boost Your Creativity and set that imagination loose.
- As a job seeker, there’s one thing you can be sure of: your employer will look into you. So why not return the favor? Find out how to Check Up On a Company’s Web Reputation to ensure there are no surprises in store for you!
- The powers-that-be say that a student should have three internships under their belt before graduation. Skeptical? Find out Why Internships Are Worth It, infographic style.
« Older entries