Social media can power your search for the career-launching job in your dream field. Watch “Why Use Social Media to Land Your Career-Launching Job” slideshow to learn how.
- Looking to transform your resume into an infographic wonder? Turn Your LinkedIn Into A Sweet Infographic With Visualize.me! Paired with your ATS resume, you can’t go wrong.
- Creativity is finally getting some well-deserved appreciation in the work place but now that it’s worming its into almost every career, you might find yourself struggling. Check out 7 Ways To Boost Your Creativity and set that imagination loose.
What is the single most important thing a college grad can do to land a career-launching job? Start a professional blog about a niche in your field that will demonstrate your skill set and industry knowledge and cause you to interview the key players in that field thus building a powerful professional network.
- You might be job-interview-phobic, but that doesn’t mean you should let ’em see you sweat! Here are 5 Ways To Look Confident in an Interview (Even When You’re Freaking Out)
- Afraid of appearing clueless at work? Don’t be. Or so say the experts! Check out The Career Fears You Must Get Over: Advice From 7 Executives for more tips. (You’ll breath easier!)
- As a job seeker, there’s one thing you can be sure of: your employer will look into you. So why not return the favor? Find out how to Check Up On a Company’s Web Reputation to ensure there are no surprises in store for you!
- The powers-that-be say that a student should have three internships under their belt before graduation. Skeptical? Find out Why Internships Are Worth It, infographic style.