Social media can power your search for the career-launching job in your dream field. Watch “Why Use Social Media to Land Your Career-Launching Job” slideshow to learn how.
- There’s nothing worse than being pegged as a newb. If you’re a little wet behind the ears in this blog-eat-blog world, watch out for these 7 Practices That Make You Look Like a Rookie Blogger.
- LinkedIn’s Visual Portfolio feature has been out there since May, but if you’re like me, you just got your hands on this juicy addition. You don’t have to be in a creative field to include some eye candy on your profile- just make sure to check out How To Showcase Your Portfolio Using LinkedIn’s “Professional Portfolio” Feature to make sure you’re on the right track.
- Looking to transform your resume into an infographic wonder? Turn Your LinkedIn Into A Sweet Infographic With Visualize.me! Paired with your ATS resume, you can’t go wrong.
- Creativity is finally getting some well-deserved appreciation in the work place but now that it’s worming its into almost every career, you might find yourself struggling. Check out 7 Ways To Boost Your Creativity and set that imagination loose.
What is the single most important thing a college grad can do to land a career-launching job? Start a professional blog about a niche in your field that will demonstrate your skill set and industry knowledge and cause you to interview the key players in that field thus building a powerful professional network.
- You might be job-interview-phobic, but that doesn’t mean you should let ’em see you sweat! Here are 5 Ways To Look Confident in an Interview (Even When You’re Freaking Out)
- Afraid of appearing clueless at work? Don’t be. Or so say the experts! Check out The Career Fears You Must Get Over: Advice From 7 Executives for more tips. (You’ll breath easier!)